Monday, August 28, 2017

Swirly Scribbles Framelits and more!



Memories Monday
Swirly Scribbles Framelits

Here I am again scrapbooking some of my older photographs.  I wanted to have some fun with these pictures of my daughter when she was in high school on the Harrison High School Pom Squad.




Car Wash

The page base is from the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper and all photos are matted in Whisper White card stock. I used the Swirly Scribbles Framelits for the ‘wave’ design near the bottom third of the page, as well as for the sun burst, Paisley Framelits for the water drops, Sunshine Thinlits, Cupcake Cutout Framelits and of course the Large Letters Framelits.

Dripping Words

I wanted to do something fun with the title.  CAR was pretty easy, but I wanted something to make them look wet, which is where the Cupcake Cutouts came in.  I first cut the dripping ice cream shapes from Soft Sky card stock and colored the drip edge with a Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker.  Then I adhered them to Whisper White card stock before cutting out the letters, and used the marker again to outline the letters.



Misc. Dies

I didn’t have any framelits of the word wash.  So, I improvised!  I used ‘wish’ from the Cupcake Cutout Framelits and trimmed down the letter ‘a’ from the Happy Birthday Thinlit, which I used that to replace the ‘i’ in wish.

I used to worry when I did have a two-page spread to put in my scrapbooks, but then I realized that the memory doesn’t need to be spread out.  Since I can’t go back and take additional photos one page layouts are just fine!

If you would like to see more of my ideas, just use the one of the options in the upper right corner to follow me.

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.


You can order the products used in the above samples, and many other products, via my website www.kariebeglau.stampinup.net 

Below are the product codes and prices for today’s projects.

Card Stock/paper: $8 each (Card stock=24 sheets)
#131203 – Soft Sky
#126994 – Daffodil Delight
#131171 – Bermuda Bay
#100730 – Whisper White (40 sheets $9)
#144155 – Coffee Break Designer Series Paper 12” x 12” (12 Sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs) $11

Stampin’ Write Markers:
#131259 – Brights (10/$29)

Accessories:
#143263 - Big Shot $110
#143700 – Happy Birthday Thinlits $20
#141715 – Large Letters Framelits $99
#142756 – Frozen Treat Framelits $27
#141474 – Cupcake Cutout Framelits $27

#141849 – Paisley Framelits $29

#129026 – Fast Fuse Adhesive (13.1 yards) $10
#129027 – Fast Fuse Adhesive Refill (21.9 yards) $7.50
#138309 - Fine Tip Glue Pen $7
#145480 – Journaling Pens 2/$5

No comments:

Post a Comment